Home | Academics | Physical Sciences
The 110 year-old Department of Chemistry was founded in the Year 1906 by Rev. Fr. Augustinun Hass SJ. with Undergraduate course in Chemistry.
The Department of Electronics, St. Joseph?s College was established in the year 1993.
The growth and development of the Department of Physics, one of the earliest departments of the College, is as follows: